Supplier Code of Conduct
Members of the Wedding Handbook practice their profession according to a number of general principles. They:
- work according to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality and personal behaviour;
- will prepare and perform his or her duties in a professional and knowledgeable way;
- are honest and reliable in their professional contacts with clients, suppliers, fellow wedding professionals and the public/guests;
- are fully transparent and keep clients fully informed with contracts and agreements;
- will observe the law, and existing regulations when exercising his or her profession;
- always strive to be fair and objective in their advice and actions, and are never influenced in their decisions, actions or recommendations by issues of gender, race, creed, colour, sexuality, age or personal disability.